Live Online Coding Course at DigiCamp
What: These are five day live online courses with our best instructors!
Who: Content is geared for ages 8 to 14.
Class Size: DigiCamp Online Courses are limited to only 7 students per class.
How long is the course?: Each section is 5 days. Each week we provide 10 hours of direct instruction plus several hours of self-paced project development.
Content: Below is a breakdown of the content being offered each week.
- April 13-17 - Computer Programming with Scratch & TurtleBlocks and programming with Tinkercad.
- April 20-24 - Storytelling with Scratch. Digital puzzle game design with Scratch.
- April 27-May 1 - Intro to 3D design with TinkerCad - We will 3D print your creation and mail it to you.
- May 4-8 - Graphic Design with Adobe Spark, Canva & Photoshop.
- May 11-15 - 3D Storytelling with Toontastic (Tablet required).
- May 18-22 - Engineering Challenges at Home! We will send you a list of everyday household objects that your child will need to participate. Webcam capabilities are recommended.
Times: We have two windows of time for your children to attend. You will choose one: 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. or 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Cost: $250 for each week.
Discounts: Discounted to $200 per week if you sign up for all 3 weeks in April or May, or $175 per week if you sign up for all 6 weeks.
Sibling Discounts: Siblings receive a 10% discount - this discount is automatic when you add siblings to your enrollment, AND is in addition to the discounts listed above.
Where: The course will take place on Zoom Meeting Client. You will need to download the client before the first meeting in order to connect. Go here to find the client for your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are teaching Computer Coding using a variety of platforms - beginning with MIT's world renowned Scratch software. Each week has a different emphasis.
We will connect via Zoom Meeting Client and instruct children how to create games, music and art projects, and how to tell stories using computer coding.
We allow ages 8-14 for these classes.
We are offering a money back guarantee for unused days.
Example: If your child attends 2 days, and says he isn't enjoying the course, we would refund the other 3 days, no questions asked. Our only requirement is that you must cancel, in writing, at least 12 hours before the next class begins. If you don't cancel within the 12 hour window we will charge you for the next class. Remember, cancel in writing (email).
Please note: Cancellation will also incur a small 5% fee (of the total charge) to cover the cost of credit card processing.
We hold all online class size to only 5 per class. Our instructors will be able to give excellent one-on-one attention to your children's needs.